16 January 2011

The Unstoppable Computed Leggings

After almost 3 days of fixing computers here sa bahay, i'm free! :)) I can finally feel my remaining last day of vacation; but it sucks, right; feeling it at the last minute? xD Anyway, i'm not blowing it up; so i'm still enjoying right now! :D


Watched Unstoppable with the almost-perfect Chris Pine. The story's wicked; and I just read na inspired sha by a true story! :D Lovet! :D Thanks sa Wikipedia para sa poster! :D


I randomly thought of jeggings; that I want! :D Who's kind enough to gift me? :)) Got the pic above from Beverly Hills Lifestyle. :)

I'm gonna sew a broken pillow and cut a bandana for myself! :D

Wish me luck in wearing a jacket tomorrow; para feel ko naman ang lamig ng season namin! :D

I hope I still can blog come this term. xD

No comments: